Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Pro Comp 130's (8") & homemade light bar installed...

Old 01-25-2012, 03:27 PM   #1
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp 130's (8") & homemade light bar installed...

The 8" Pro Comps work quite well for the $$. I ordered them from 4WP for about $35 each. The light bar comes off the frame and up thru the lower valance. I had to fab it from scratch since I am running a bull bar also.

The bar cost me about $60 in flat bar & hardware. I can unbolt the bar from behind the bumper & adjust it, in/out or lean it more forward or back.

Low draw on the battery with these lights too.....battery show's 13.9 amps with all lights on & the truck at idle.

Comments Welcome.......

Old 01-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
ANGUS is on a distinguished road
ANGUS's Tacoma Gallery
i like it. looks geat. i would maybe shorten the mounting bar by cutting off the unused space. but looks nice
Old 01-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
sick!!!! nothings better than homemade..
Old 01-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #5
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGUS View Post
i like it. looks geat. i would maybe shorten the mounting bar by cutting off the unused space. but looks nice

I was thinking exactly the same thing.....after the lights were mounted I was thinking..."Shit...way too much bar"...but I said to Hell with it and threw em on there.