Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Installed Rock lights. No drilling required.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Installed Rock lights. No drilling required.

Finally got around to installnig these auxillary lights I bought from Autozone a few weeks ago. Picked up the complete kit for $20. I used all factory holes and didn't even have to cut a hole for the switch either. Here are some pictures I took while under the truck. hope you guys like it, enjoy!

Here are a few of the switch and mounting. The switch fit perfectly behind the hood latch without having any issues and/or having to cut a hole.

The fuse also looked like it might short if water were to splash on it from under the hood, nothing a little Blue RTV won't fix. Should have no problem with water now.

Here they are all hooked up.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Is it just me or are they pointing up? Don't you want them facing down?
Old 01-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. I need to install mine one of these days.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #5
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
Looks great! Is it just me or are they pointing up? Don't you want them facing down?
Thanks everyone! Yeah they are facing upwards, but they can swivel so that they point at the ground too, I just aimed them up. They put off lots of light for cheapo lights. I'll try and get some nights pics soon.
Old 01-30-2012, 05:33 AM   #6
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man!