Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Running lights not working

Old 02-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #1
D SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Dylan
D SPAID's Tacoma Gallery
Running lights not working

I have searched and searched and I have found nothing. So here's the deal, my " daytime" or "running" lights in the rear are not working. The weird thing is that my brake lights still work. I don't know if it is just a fuse or something like that.I just replaced the dual filament bulbs. Has anyone else had this problem? also my license plate lights are not working, also replaced those to.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like a blown fuse.. check them
Old 02-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #3
D SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of light
D SPAID's Tacoma Gallery
The fuses in the cab? Which fuses should it be?
Old 02-09-2012, 03:33 PM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
there should be fuses in the cab and some under the hood. and on the back of the panel should be a diagram of what fues are where.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #5
D SPAID's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, I went and looked and there wasn't even a fuse in the slot! So I'm just gonna run down to auto zone and buy a box of fuses and I believe it should be good! Thanks for your help man!
Old 03-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #6
Fotno is on a distinguished road
Name: Jared
Fotno's Tacoma Gallery
Which fuse help please

Anyone Happen to know which fuse is it? I cant seem to find it.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #7
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery