1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH THIS COMPANY?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by sofiasdad11, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Feb 11, 2012 at 12:43 PM
    sofiasdad11

sofiasdad11 [OP] Reads more than posts

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Near the Windy City, but in the country
    Vehicle:
    2011 BLACK 4X4 DCLB TRD SPORT
    Flux capacitor (2nd gen version), toytec ultimate liftkit, amp research powersteps, custom katzkin heated leather incl. console cover, retraxpro retractable bed cover, earnhardt jr. cannons@18x9(summer),ballistic jesters@18x9 (winter),285/60/18 nitto grapplers, bodymatched bushwackers, the original Homertaco full satoshi " raptor" grill, viper 5704 remote/smart-start/alarm w/viper cellulor app, ravelco anti-theft device, ipcw tails, redline hoodstruts, oem roof rack, led maps/dome, backup light mod, swingcase storage box, jl audio stealthbox and amps,focal drivers,alpine carplay unit, pop&lock premium handle, seatbelt chime disabled, tailgate hoseclamp mod, rich evans caliper covers, weathertech digitalfit mats, flyzeye V2W,oem bedmat, salex console organizer,speeddawg shiftknob
    thinking 'bout upgrading my headlights and have spent much time here checking out all the retrofits. but, constantly notice issues with retrofitted headlights on tacoma's. even read most of TRS's linked retrofitters have had some serious issues with final product. looking for a pro, i found this company who offers a lifetime warranty:eek: nice website but no tacoma's listed. so, any one familiar? any and all input appreciated:) http://www.automotivelightstore.com/home.aspx

2. Feb 11, 2012 at 3:47 PM
    sofiasdad11

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:
    Flux capacitor (2nd gen version), toytec ultimate liftkit, amp research powersteps, custom katzkin heated leather incl. console cover, retraxpro retractable bed cover, earnhardt jr. cannons@18x9(summer),ballistic jesters@18x9 (winter),285/60/18 nitto grapplers, bodymatched bushwackers, the original Homertaco full satoshi " raptor" grill, viper 5704 remote/smart-start/alarm w/viper cellulor app, ravelco anti-theft device, ipcw tails, redline hoodstruts, oem roof rack, led maps/dome, backup light mod, swingcase storage box, jl audio stealthbox and amps,focal drivers,alpine carplay unit, pop&lock premium handle, seatbelt chime disabled, tailgate hoseclamp mod, rich evans caliper covers, weathertech digitalfit mats, flyzeye V2W,oem bedmat, salex console organizer,speeddawg shiftknob
  3. Feb 13, 2012 at 6:58 AM
    sofiasdad11

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:
    wow, no one.......................:(

4. Feb 13, 2012 at 7:02 AM
    jtav2002

jtav2002 Kenny Fuckin Powers

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Reading, PA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra DBL Cab TRD OR
    I think there are still a couple people here that will do it. Also quite a few companies that will do it. I wouldn't necessarily hold against them that they haven't specifically worked on a Tacoma or not.

5. Feb 13, 2012 at 8:29 AM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    Never heard of them....if the offer a lifetime warranty that is money! But how much for a pair of headlights I made my own after BlackFlameCustoms quoted me $1000. That ways way to much for a pair of lights if you ask me.

6. Feb 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    jtav2002

jtav2002 Kenny Fuckin Powers

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Reading, PA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra DBL Cab TRD OR
    When I had my 07 Impala SS I briefly contemplated getting a retrofit done by one of those companies and I think the quote was around 650 or so and that was the most basic of options.

7. Feb 13, 2012 at 4:37 PM
    sofiasdad11

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:
    yes, i imagine they could be pricey,particularly in that would need a "custom" app done for a tacoma. #'s listed don't seem too bad though. and these "oracle halo's" appear to be bright, even in the daytime, which is what i'm lookin for. i see audi's and benz's every day with the "angel eyes" and luv em. i understand halo's are different, still in process of educating myself regarding lighting, but personally would love to run halo's or angels as DTRL's and eliminate the, for me, unattractive amber oem ones. is this even possible:notsure: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/customappfaq.aspx

8. Feb 15, 2012 at 5:16 PM
    sofiasdad11

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:

Products Discussed in

To Top