LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

TRD Illuminated 6speed shift knob

Old 02-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
streetfury is on a distinguished road

streetfury's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Illuminated 6speed shift knob

Has ANYONE including Toyota thought about making a TRD version of BMW's ///M illuminated shift knob?

It is sporty and clean without looking tacky. It doesn't even have to be illuminated, I think the shape/color/design of the whole knob is ideal in terms of looks and practicality.

Maybe someone can make these using the existing ///M knobs and just replacing the ///M logo with the //TRD

Tell me what you guys think and maybe someone can get an idea of how to do this
Old 02-24-2012, 10:31 PM   #3
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery

Like this?
Old 03-07-2012, 01:04 AM   #4

Idaholandho- Yeah I agree with you, those are way too blingy. I just want something that's sporty and clean. It doesn't even have to light up, just a simple black leather knob with the //TRD logo and the 6sp shift pattern.

49ers- Yeah that's pretty nice but I think that's for a Mazda, if it fits in our truck then sweet!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:28 AM   #5
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetfury View Post
Idaholandho- Yeah I agree with you, those are way too blingy. I just want something that's sporty and clean. It doesn't even have to light up, just a simple black leather knob with the //TRD logo and the 6sp shift pattern.

49ers- Yeah that's pretty nice but I think that's for a Mazda, if it fits in our truck then sweet!
Yeah looks like an RX-8 knob
Old 03-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #6
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Adapter
http://www.gennieshifter.com/knobs-threadsize.php

$110
http://www.tmtuning.com/bmw/
goto interior then shift/ebrake

Really expensive but pretty cool.
$200
http://www.gaslock-shop.de/epages/es...ectID=23311194

$330
http://www.rhdjapan.com/mazda-oem-5-...nob-se3p-23730
Old 03-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #7

49ers, I like the ones from TMT those are nice, pretty expensive though..... lol