Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

How does this cut off line look?

Old 02-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
How does this cut off line look?

Just did a test fit on my truck last night... These are the mini h1 with 5k bulbs. I maxed out the adjustment so they can't come in to the center anymore so hoping this looks about right. What do you guys think?

Old 02-25-2012, 06:47 PM   #2
sydwayz04 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
sydwayz04's Tacoma Gallery
looks nice, good job man
Old 02-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #3
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Looks better than mine.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #4
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Looks better than mine.
What's going on with yours?
Old 02-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good to me. More importantly, take it for a test drive at night and see how it looks. See if you get good coverage on the road and be sure your not blinding people.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Looks good to me. More importantly, take it for a test drive at night and see how it looks. See if you get good coverage on the road and be sure your not blinding people.
Thats the plan... Just sealed them up this morning and waiting till tomorrow for the test drive, just want to make sure they completely dry out and off gas! Fingers crossed!
Old 02-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #7
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 02-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #8
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stattonmw View Post
What's going on with yours?
I got them figured out. I aimed them more towards the center and they are much better. Im glad I was this thread
Old 02-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #9
AJ4X4 is a splendid one to beholdAJ4X4 is a splendid one to beholdAJ4X4 is a splendid one to beholdAJ4X4 is a splendid one to beholdAJ4X4 is a splendid one to beholdAJ4X4 is a splendid one to beholdAJ4X4 is a splendid one to behold
AJ4X4's Tacoma Gallery
How did y'all aim them. I've heard something about 5ft off the ground at 30ft
Old 02-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ4X4 View Post
How did y'all aim them. I've heard something about 5ft off the ground at 30ft
I just guessed and then drove around making correction. I went by the rule of just below a cars mirrors when I was at stopped light. If people start flashing you know they are too high... So far so good!
Old 02-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #11
AJ4X4 is a splendid one to beholdAJ4X4 is a splendid one to beholdAJ4X4 is a splendid one to beholdAJ4X4 is a splendid one to beholdAJ4X4 is a splendid one to beholdAJ4X4 is a splendid one to beholdAJ4X4 is a splendid one to behold
AJ4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Alright. How did y'all seal up the back where the black moisture/dust seal is?
Old 02-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stattonmw View Post
Thats the plan... Just sealed them up this morning and waiting till tomorrow for the test drive, just want to make sure they completely dry out and off gas! Fingers crossed!
Hopefully you were able to seal them up really good. I need to reseal my driver side cause it gets moisture in there every once in a while after I get it washed.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:00 AM   #13

my headlight assembly kinda squeeks around in the fender and its getting annoying.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:29 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
my headlight assembly kinda squeeks around in the fender and its getting annoying.
haha ya... mine are fogging with moisture everytime I turn the lights on. I have been playing around with a few things and think I have MIGHT finally have it figured out.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:06 AM   #15

I dont have any moisture issues. the whole assy just sqeeks..haha owell, i just turn up the radio and it goes away. It also only does it when I first start driving though, it goes away after a little bit.