Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Just got these in the mail!

Old 03-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Just got these in the mail!

Already unwrapped and hooked them up tonight and I have to say I really like these tails already, LED brake lights are brighter than stock bulbs and same goes for the turn signals (big improvement!), reverse lights seem the same or not a noticeable difference.

What do yall think?

oh and if you wanna get them they are called Anzo USA 311042 Toyota Tacoma Black LED Tail. I got them on amazon and they actually arrived earlier than expected.
Attached Thumbnails
Just got these in the mail!-iphone-012.jpg   Just got these in the mail!-iphone-013.jpg   Just got these in the mail!-iphone-014.jpg   Just got these in the mail!-iphone-015.jpg   Just got these in the mail!-iphone-019.jpg  

Old 03-03-2012, 07:07 AM   #4
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Did they say anything about sealing them? I have similar lights that said they needed to be sealed if used in a wet environment. I laughed then installed them....now they are filled with sand on the bottom in the reverse bulb area.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:22 AM   #5
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Larry View Post
Nice tail lights. What color are turn signals, amber or red? I have the Muth mirrors and the indicators or them are set to amber. Would hate to dig into the wiring to change them to red.
The signals are an amber color. I wouldn't think changing to red would be that difficult.

Quote:
Just checked them out on Amazon. great price $168.
That is what I payed for them, it was a really great price for the quality that they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Did they say anything about sealing them? I have similar lights that said they needed to be sealed if used in a wet environment. I laughed then installed them....now they are filled with sand on the bottom in the reverse bulb area.
Idk about the sealing them. I did look them over really good to check if they were perfect and the seals looked fine but I guess only time will tell on these, I will let you know if any problems occur, but so far I am impressed.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #7
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Amber is what I am looking for.
Thanks
No problem, it's a really good product so far. If you have any other questions just ask!!
Old 03-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #8
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
I've always liked those better than the stock LED's. Can you get a pic with them on your truck from the rear without the lights on?
Old 03-03-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go! Rear shots without the lights on.
Attached Thumbnails
Just got these in the mail!-iphone-004.jpg   Just got these in the mail!-iphone-005.jpg   Just got these in the mail!-iphone-006.jpg  
Old 03-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #10
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
I really dig those.....
Old 03-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #11
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man!
Old 03-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #12
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
I really dig those.....
They are pretty awesome, they give the truck a unique look from the back when compared to regular Tacoma trucks.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:29 AM   #13
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Police Officer (retired NYPD)
Name: Craig
Rellik01's Tacoma Gallery
Got a set from amazon months ago. No sealing and no leaks. Lots of compliments on the lights on my black taco.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:59 AM   #14
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
love them. now i want. lol on the long and growing list.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #16
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Might have to buy a set, my truck is black and thought that would be a good match.
I would recommend it. The price isn't bad and they will look great on a black truck.