Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Signal markers for All Pro bumper

Old 03-07-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
jkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jkirkpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
Signal markers for All Pro bumper

Hi,

I bumped a build thread, not knowing that it was in the build forum, so forgive me for spamming, but I think that the build forum might be a bit slow and this is where my original question should have been posed.

Could I do the signal light relocation to the parking housing AND wire in some LEDs to mount on the tube bumper without messing anything up? I like the idea of doing the signal mod PLUS some LEDs on the bumper itself. I think that maybe I could just "tap" into the existing wiring???

The website I'm looking at is here: http://www.trail-gear.com/miscellaneous

Thanks, guys
Old 03-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
jkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of lightjkirkpatrick is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jkirkpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
Just bumping my thread! Worst case scenario is that I'll do the LED and regular signal marker and see what happens!