Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Are these smoked head lamps or not?

Old 03-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
Question Are these smoked head lamps or not?

I could have sworn that they looked smoked when I bought the vehicle. New set is not, but body shop guy says that my vin does not show that they come with smoked head lamps.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
..I think its called the black chrome.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:20 PM   #3
j0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shedj0sh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

j0sh's Tacoma Gallery
ya, black chrome. Same as on my 10 TRD Sport, guessing the body shop just got plain chrome lights.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #4
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
yep plain chrome
Old 03-17-2012, 10:20 PM   #5
OverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud of
Name: David
OverRated's Tacoma Gallery
i thought that all 09-11 trds came with smoke headlights? should that be enough for the body shop?
Old 03-17-2012, 10:23 PM   #6
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverRated View Post
i thought that all 09-11 trds came with smoke headlights?
All 09-11 TRD's have black chrome headlights
Old 03-17-2012, 10:31 PM   #7
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Should've gotten the matte black headlights off eBay for cheaper...