Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Frick

Old 03-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down Frick

So, I finally got ahold of some Trucklite brackets for my 7" round LED headlights. Got em cleaned up, coated in bed liner, and put on the truck. Pull the brand new LEDs out of the factory packaging and hooked up. One of the da*ned things is a dud. Wont work on either high or low beam. Thought maybe the wiring was bad going to the light so I switched em around. Same result, that one lamp is dead. Ofcouse I dont have any reciepts for the lights. I had to send Trucklite* a message asking for suggestions on testing and info on sending it in for the lifetime warranty. Hopefully they will honor it.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #4
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Update. Trucklite told me to take them to an authorized dealer. But since I don't have the reciept, 4wheelparts won't/can't do anything. Emailed Trucklite and explained, they kicked my message up. This morning I got an email containing a Warranty Return Authorization to ship them directly to their warranty department. Hell yeah. Gonna send em out tomorrow before class.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:54 AM   #5
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmans.army View Post
Update. Trucklite told me to take them to an authorized dealer. But since I don't have the reciept, 4wheelparts won't/can't do anything. Emailed Trucklite and explained, they kicked my message up. This morning I got an email containing a Warranty Return Authorization to ship them directly to their warranty department. Hell yeah. Gonna send em out tomorrow before class.
LOL, which plant. McElhatten?