Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Need some CCFL recommendations.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Need some CCFL recommendations.

I am looking to replace the crappy led rings on my current headlights so I am looking for some good long lasting CCFL rings and hopefully affordable. Any suggestions?
Old 03-20-2012, 12:47 AM   #2
The greenmonstah
greenmonstah is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: truck guy/emt
Name: Andy
greenmonstah's Tacoma Gallery
buy the brand not the cheapest ones. My buddy has the cheep ones and burnt out in 3 months.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #3
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Its all a huge work in progress. I just bought some cheap OEM headlights to practice on, now I need the projectors and shrouds. Just need the money to do so!