Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

HEADLIGHT REMOVAL FAIL! F*CK

Old 03-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
A-Team
Gimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
Angry HEADLIGHT REMOVAL FAIL! F*CK

The last screw underneath got me. I got the bolt off, but the screw didnt pull out. mutherf*cker. So annoyed right now. Anyone had this issue?
Old 03-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
of course, everyone does, just have to be patient, these plastic parts break easy, just take your time and you should be fine.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #3
A-Team
Gimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
It wasnt plastic though. I get that it has to be fiddled with, but this screw was NOT moving. I have a 2011. I dont know if its different than others.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
firulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: james
firulice's Tacoma Gallery
make sure you have the right one... if I remember right there are two there and it is just the top one you need
Old 03-25-2012, 05:49 PM   #5
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
I meant the plastic that it screws too, and not to question you, but make sure you are turning the right way.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #6
A-Team

Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
I did ratchet the nut off of the bolt/screw. But the damn thing wasn't moving. You know how a rusted bolt feels when its stuck? Like that. Except it wasnt. Ehh..Ill take another look tomorrow. Thanks for replies.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:27 AM   #7
So many b!tches, so little time...now back to TW!!
crazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant future

Name: ErIc
crazyrzr85's Tacoma Gallery
headlight removal is a cinch...after you hit a deer, all the tabs just break right off, even on the opposite side of where you hit them...ask me how i know lol
Old 03-26-2012, 03:38 AM   #8
Frostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Frostbyte's Tacoma Gallery
chances are you hit the wrong one. mine came off real easy. hardest part for me was making sure i had the right one