Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Let me see some light bars

Old 12-15-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Let me see some light bars

I've decided I'm gonna get a friend to help me fab up a light bar. The lights I have for my bullbar don't fit and I have taken this as a reason to ditch the bull bar all together for a light bar.

I'm thinking of a design similiar to the n fab where it mounts behind the bumper and comes out through the lower grill, taht way it doesn't interfere with my towing point or ground clearnece/approach angle like the bull bar does.

Bassicly I'm just looking or ideas on what exactly to do. Also does anybody have any idea how much roughly I'm gonnna be spending in materials to build my own light bar?
Old 12-19-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
I have one of these on order. I'm ditching the bull bar too. It's purely for looks for me. I wanted more lights anyway
Cost is $279 less freight. This one is candy chrome. Comes in black too.
Attached Thumbnails
Let me see some light bars-tacoma_light.jpg  
Old 12-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'll sit this one out.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:10 PM   #4
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Here is what I did:

I like it, always makes me feel better about myself
Old 12-19-2008, 02:10 PM   #5
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-19-2008, 02:13 PM   #6
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I thought this was a place to show off our creations without fear of prejudice or foul play... I guess I was wrong....

but seriously, you make it too easy!
Old 12-19-2008, 02:28 PM   #7

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
I thought this was a place to show off our creations without fear of prejudice or foul play... I guess I was wrong....

but seriously, you make it too easy!
At least post a picture that shows off the detail work that went into the thing!

And while you're at it, the more recent pictures look a whole lot better with the paint, skidplate, and headlights.

See? I can still attention whore with the best of 'em!
Attached Thumbnails
Let me see some light bars-img_0565.jpg  
Old 12-19-2008, 03:10 PM   #8

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
At least post a picture that shows off the detail work that went into the thing!

And while you're at it, the more recent pictures look a whole lot better with the paint, skidplate, and headlights.

See? I can still attention whore with the best of 'em!
Ehh I will give you credit, you can't even see the tire tracks from the tow truck!!!

Nice to see the truck where it belongs
Old 12-21-2008, 02:11 PM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Heres mine my buddy was going to make this for me but i ended up buying it would have cost me $50 to make, as well as a bed light bar which im still gonna have him make the bed light bar for less than $50 less work envolved.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:22 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I got to say longhorn if i were to ever get a brushguard it would definately get that one truck looks good man!
Old 12-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #12
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
ive got the nfab bar. I think i bought it for like 130 from stillen. very easy install once you figure it out. it comes with 2 mountin brackets and all the hardware you need. definetly worth it.