Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

allpro bumper lights ?????

Old 03-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #2
damon is a splendid one to beholddamon is a splendid one to beholddamon is a splendid one to beholddamon is a splendid one to beholddamon is a splendid one to beholddamon is a splendid one to beholddamon is a splendid one to behold

Coast Guard: BM3
Name: Damon
damon's Tacoma Gallery
Stock fogs

I did the stock fogs in mine, used the plumbing coupler idea from anther post on here. They work great, and get to retain factory wiring too.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #3
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
has anyone put any other lights in the foglight openings other then the piaa 510's ?
stock fogs w/ lamin-x

adapted the fogs themselves to have a single bolt attached to them like normal off road lights do.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #4
Motoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Motoxerc0's Tacoma Gallery
Stock fogs as well. I used a 4 inch hose clamp with a bolt through it. It's ugly, but it's strong and it works.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:01 PM   #5
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoxerc0 View Post
Stock fogs as well. I used a 4 inch hose clamp with a bolt through it. It's ugly, but it's strong and it works.
i sorta did that, but the bolt goes through a piece of steel wrapped around the fog, with the hose clamp holding that in place.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #6
Motoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Motoxerc0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
i sorta did that, but the bolt goes through a piece of steel wrapped around the fog, with the hose clamp holding that in place.
That's exactly how I did mine, just figured it was too hard to explain to anyone.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:18 AM   #7
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I JB Welded a bolt onto the stock fog housing, worked well.