Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Best Ebay BHLM?

Old 04-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Best Ebay BHLM?

Hey guys, I searched a bit, but I need to order these tonight so Im scrambling to find info. Im wondering what they best ebay BHLM is? I have to buy headlights because of the accident and I want to just save the time and buy these now. Any suggestions?
-
These?
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/05-10-Toyota-...ht_5177wt_1405
Old 04-07-2012, 09:01 AM   #3
mytac will become famous soon enough
Name: T
mytac's Tacoma Gallery
I bought thease from another vendor on Ebay as well, Revotec I believe. So far so good. I'm happy with them. Go for it!
Old 04-07-2012, 09:06 AM   #4
jizzam93 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kris
jizzam93's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of people here use the Revotec and are happy it.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:40 AM   #6
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
as far as they go, just as a reminder to myself and OP. These headlights need to be sealed w/ silicone around the edges? I know its not necessary, but recommended correct?
Old 04-30-2012, 08:53 AM   #7
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
yeah definitely reseal them with silicone. I did not do this and mine lasted a while but not through the winter
Old 04-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #8
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
by resealing, are they being baked having the lense separated and then put back together, or well setting a bead around the edges suffice?
Old 04-30-2012, 12:18 PM   #9
sook is on a distinguished road

sook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTQCummins View Post
by resealing, are they being baked having the lense separated and then put back together, or well setting a bead around the edges suffice?
Beading is fine, don't open them

And revotecs are the best of the eBay lights but they're by no means close to OEM quality