Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Quick slimcubby HID question

Old 04-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Quick slimcubby HID question

Hey guys!! I'm bout to get in on the slimcubby group buy, but I want to know what others are running. Do you guys recommend going with the 50 watt over the 35 watt kit? I'm going to get the same wattage fogs at the same time. Would running 50 watt headlights and fogs be unnecessary and overkill. Any advice is much appreciated!!
Old 04-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
iroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to behold
iroc409's Tacoma Gallery
50 watts in the headlights is not a great idea. 50W in the fog lights is a really bad idea. "Overkill" in this instance could actually translate to "dangerous".

See:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...0-hid-faq.html
Old 04-06-2012, 05:38 AM   #4
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys!! I was kinda thinking the same thing about the 50 watters so I thought I'd better ask!!