Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

How/where to run wires for roof lights

Old 04-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
How/where to run wires for roof lights

Hello, I just installed a basket and rack on my shell today and wanted to know if anyone has run lights on their shell. Not really sure the best way to rout the power. I plan on mounting a small led bar on the side for a camping light and 2 dust lamps on the rear to start. Ultimately I am thinking of mounting a 40 inch bar on the front of the basket. Sorry for the crappy photo but wanted to show the basket set up.

Found a little info with a search but still looking for photos.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Hello, I just installed a basket and rack on my shell today and wanted to know if anyone has run lights on their shell. Not really sure the best way to rout the power. I plan on mounting a small led bar on the side for a camping light and 2 dust lamps on the rear to start. Ultimately I am thinking of mounting a 40 inch bar on the front of the basket. Sorry for the crappy photo but wanted to show the basket set up.

Found a little info with a search but still looking for photos.
there is usually holes with gromets between the back of the cab and the front of the truck box. you could run the wires in loom to the gromets and into the cab of the truck.