Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Projectors!

Old 04-18-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
Murkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dane
Murkules's Tacoma Gallery
Projectors!

Got My Morimoto Mini H1's in today! (Thanks to rmyc)

Teaser Pic!

Waiting on-
H1 hid kit from ddm
h4 relay harness
Old 04-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
YoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Caleb
YoungGunz23's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of shrouds did u get
Old 04-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #3
Murkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurkules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I ordered from a member on here, it came with the gatling shrouds. Didnt have a choice but those are the ones I wanted anyway
Old 04-19-2012, 08:56 PM   #4
dka is on a distinguished road
dka's Tacoma Gallery
nice i recently jus finished mine with the Gatling gun v2 ... im curious why u didnt just order everything from TRS?
Old 04-20-2012, 12:24 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dka View Post
nice i recently jus finished mine with the Gatling gun v2 ... im curious why u didnt just order everything from TRS?
I just missed the group buy on here. So I looked around and found
Projectors $90
6K DDM Kit $30
Morimoto H4 Relay Harness $35

It came out to like $175 with s/h. Pretty good deal vs the $270 I would've paid for the regular price
Old 04-20-2012, 12:25 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
you're gonna love it, man
Yeah I seen yours and said hell with this I'm doing it too!
Old 04-20-2012, 12:33 AM   #8
dka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkules View Post
I just missed the group buy on here. So I looked around and found
Projectors $90
6K DDM Kit $30
Morimoto H4 Relay Harness $35

It came out to like $175 with s/h. Pretty good deal vs the $270 I would've paid for the regular price

that is really cheap be sure to post some output pics im glad to see more hawaii guys getting retros
Old 04-20-2012, 12:40 AM   #10
dka's Tacoma Gallery
ohh which year are u doing ? because id recommend painting the bowl black ... when i did it i noticed that there was alot of light hitting the inside of the bowl so it could cause unwanted glare
Old 04-20-2012, 01:05 AM   #11
dka's Tacoma Gallery
ohh and i hope ur getting a 35w kit because the mh1's cant handle 55w
Old 04-20-2012, 02:07 AM   #12

I'm doing it to my 2000. If I run Into any problems I'll ask Cody
And yes I ordered the 35w
Old 04-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #13
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
same boat as you, had mine for about 3 weeks, just got some new headlights today and waiting for my harness to come in and ill be done
Old 04-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #14

I wanna get mine started already, tired of waiting
Old 04-20-2012, 06:21 PM   #15
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wanna get mine started already, tired of waiting
going to do mine tomorrow and then just wait for the harness
Old 04-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
going to do mine tomorrow and then just wait for the harness
Lucky..I have to wait till next week
Old 04-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #17
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
and i have to wait till sunday to get h1 bulbs
Old 04-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #18

What bulb temp are you getting?
Old 04-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #19

Talking

bump added teaser
Old 04-23-2012, 10:18 PM   #20
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What bulb temp are you getting?
got my realy in today so i can do this tomorrow, my friends dad works at a stereo shop so he gave me some 8k he had for free, im going to buy some 6k though