1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

low beam problem

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Steiny17, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Apr 19, 2012 at 1:08 PM
    Steiny17

Steiny17 [OP] Member

Member:
    Kailua
    Vehicle:
    2017 Sport 4x4 6MT
    my passenger side low beam is out, checked the bulb and the fuse and both are still good...the passenger dtrl also was not working until i wacked it and all of a sudden it came on, but low beam still doesnt work...this leads me to believe that it's some kind of wiring/electrical issue...i was just wondering if anyone knows where i should start to try and find the issue...is it hard to replace the wiring to the dtrl and the low beam...also how come the high beam works but the low beam doesnt.

2. Apr 19, 2012 at 11:24 PM
    S7ICKlVlAN

S7ICKlVlAN Cpt. Bubbleguts

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport DCSB
    TRD badged | Hunting Cage | Smoked Tails | LED Everything | Slim Cubby HID bi-xenon's | Spidertrax 1.25" | BHLM | FLM | S2000 Ant | 20% Shade | PL 8521 | OME 885 | Bilstein 5100's | Toytec 2" AAL | FN 18x9" Bronze BFD's | 275/65-18 Duratrac's | Wrinkle Red Valve Covers | 3M Di-Noc Wrapped Interior | Kode MB Push Button Ignition | Relentless Sliders | URD TCAI | Mr.Marv Enclosure | Arc Audio 10" | Hybrid Audio Clarus F/R | Alpine PDX-5 | Alpine INE-S920HD
    :popcorn: Wolfpack hit everything pretty much on point.....Disconnect anything or reconnect anything that could've shorted out parts of your electrical system? Think we need some history on the issue. Was it progressive or all at once?

3. Apr 20, 2012 at 5:10 AM
    Steiny17

Steiny17 [OP] Member

Member:
    Kailua
    Vehicle:
    2017 Sport 4x4 6MT
    no recent anything, all of a sudden one day i noticed my passenger side light was out, i just did the bhlm but i actually only did it cuz i was gonna be changing the bulb(or so i thought) so i did that...i swapped the bulb and just the low beam is still out as well as the dtrl every once in a while...i gotta go pick up one of those testers and check it out tomorrow

4. Apr 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM
    Steiny17

Steiny17 [OP] Member

Member:
    Kailua
    Vehicle:
    2017 Sport 4x4 6MT

negative on the intake... and yah the bulb is all good

Products Discussed in

To Top