LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

HID Driving Lights with Projector Retro

Old 04-22-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
HID Driving Lights with Projector Retro

Interested to see if anyone else is running auxiliary driving/spot lights with a projector retrofit. If so, what are you running?

Have 55W FX-Rs, with 4300 45122+ Bulbs...

Would like to get lights that will add more illumination, not just get washed out and lost in the absolute UFO brightness that I've got now. Seems as though an HID retro in Hella 500s would be pretty much pointless.

Contemplating picking up some Rigid Dually's in the flood pattern. The foreground limiter in the FX-Rs is pretty far out and has taken a little getting used to. Would really like to adapt the Dually's to fit in the fog light cut outs on my ARB.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
Taco Sauce
Yota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of light
Yota Toy's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same setup as you and I went with the RI Dually D2's. A word of advice, stay away from the "flood pattern", you want the driving pattern. The driving pattern lights are plenty floody...