Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Dome light parts missing. Help!

Old 04-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
ahandal is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
ahandal's Tacoma Gallery
Dome light parts missing. Help!

A while ago, I had some issues where my dome light stopped working. I checked the fuses and such and found nothing wrong. Thinking it was a deeper issue, I took apart my dome light. As I was doing this, a small metall bearing the size of a BB fell out of my switch. I have never been able to find it. Can someone help me with my next step? Do I need a whole new dome assembly? (if so, what would be the part number?), Does anyone know if a BB would work? Any idea where I might get just that piece? I'm stumped. I would rather not buy a case of BB's and find out that they don't fit.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #2
wolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of lightwolftree is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Rick
wolftree's Tacoma Gallery
Try the salvage yards for an entire dome light/switch.