Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Mean Look Headlights

Old 05-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Mean Look Headlights

I've been looking for these. I've seen them on a few Taco's, I realy like em. Can you tell me where I can get them, are they called Eagle Eyes? Also, what is your openion on dual pipe exhaust systems, like the Flowmaster 40 dual exhaust or Super 44's.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Eagle eyes suck. Search and you shall see.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Not sure about the lights but dual exhaust on a truck looks terrible IMO. Also Chokemaster sounds terrible and it is proven to rob power. In the end what you is up to you.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #4
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Not sure about the lights but dual exhaust on a truck looks terrible IMO. Also Chokemaster sounds terrible and it is proven to rob power. In the end what you is up to you.

Damn, we both slammed a new members' ideas, but he ask....
Old 05-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
Damn, we both slammed a new members' ideas, but he ask....
Boom!
Old 05-12-2012, 11:41 PM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Do a projector retrofit and go all black
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post

Old 05-12-2012, 11:53 PM   #7
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-12-2012, 11:53 PM   #8
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Do a projector retrofit and go all black
^this. Did mine a week ago and won't ever look back. Throwing some angry eyelids on in a few weeks and we'll see who looks meaner. Eagles can't beat tacos.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #9
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thank's

I need the idea's and suggestions you are giving me. Where can I purchase the Angry Eyelids? What brand headlights do you suggest? And what exhaust has the lowest growl, something not to loud. I don't mind being slamed just keep on bringing it. I am learning.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #10
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
www.theretrofitsource.com (mini H1, mini D2S, FX-R) use stock headlights

there's tons of exhaust but I vote MagnaFlow just because I've alwasys had good experiences with them

I don't know where you can purchase "eyelids" but I find it to be a waste of time/money IMO so don't mind me. . .
Old 05-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Search for Toyota man on here, he sells the eyelids. As far as the best brand of headlights, you've already got them. Toyota OEM. You won't get anything that fits and functions better than original. To get the lights like the ones mentioned on here it's a pretty simple retrofit into your stock lights. Plenty of write ups on how to do it. As far as exhaust, I'm not sure. But my cold air intake sounds pretty mean volant FTW!
Old 05-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #12
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
as for the mean headlights are you talking about eye lids like these?
Old 05-14-2012, 10:33 PM   #13
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
T-Rex eyelids are what they're called. Have'em on my truck too. ARB just gets in the way depending on the angle.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:47 PM   #14
Yes thank's man. Looks sick!!
Old 05-16-2012, 11:50 AM   #15
YoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Caleb
YoungGunz23's Tacoma Gallery
definately go with the retrofits. They have a great cutoff line at night and if you black them out they look sick, and they also look great with the angel eyes.
Here's the link for the retrofits if you decide to research them.
-ww.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?products_id=141

Good Luck buddy!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #16
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
as for the mean headlights are you talking about eye lids like these?
Our trucks look too much alike
Old 09-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #17
michael11993 is on a distinguished road
michael11993's Tacoma Gallery
I have the flowmaster super 44 dual exhaust and I love it! sounds amazing and I even get some car alarms to go off when I'm driving by
Old 09-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #18
Straightshot is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
Straightshot's Tacoma Gallery
ok so i want this head light on my 2005 double cab. Assuming it from the retrofitsource whats parts is it? Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:52 PM   #19
Joshman35 will become famous soon enough
Name: Josh
Joshman35's Tacoma Gallery
I have dual 40's not visible but exiting under the rear seats of the quad cab. I've gotten a lot of compliments about the sound of them. Its hard to find a good sounding exhaust in a V6. I do a ton of off roading and have noticed gaines in torque. I think as long as you have a cold air intake, and not just upgrading exhaust you will see improvement.