Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

drawing power for piaa switch

Old 12-25-2008, 10:31 AM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
drawing power for piaa switch

where did you guys draw power for your piaa switches??

I am hooking up some 510s and need to know what wire to splice into for my switch.

I want the lights to run independantly of anything
Old 12-25-2008, 11:59 AM   #3
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

help!!! I just wired everything up, and upon first start of the engine it died, then now it revs at 1500 rpm, used to be around 1000

what could be causing this?
Old 12-25-2008, 12:47 PM   #4
Rock Solid Toy

everything is coming right off the battery. I think its all ok, I just took it for a spin and everything seems to be functioning properly. I would like to move the switch to the ACC, where is that?