Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

2nd gen LED roof light mount

Old 02-25-2013, 12:24 PM   #141
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wow looks good Will.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:23 PM   #143
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
looks good keep up the great work I might need some work done soon if you have time.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #144
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber Bill View Post
Those are for in-house installs only. I custom make them specific to each application.

Believe me, I had all of these concerns in mind when I was designing the bolt-on kit. I have been through all of it already personally from street trucks to race trucks, from HID's to LED's.

Like I said, the bolt-on rack is as low and as far forward as practically possible for a DD with a glass windshield. I would say that it already looks pretty level with the roof line... if you still want it lower than this picture, you can absolutely make it so. The light tabs I made for this rack can be rotated up/down & forwards/backwards to suit your needs.

Pictured below is a single row LED bar with the tabs placed where I find them optimal, functionally as well as aesthetically. A dual row LED bar will close the gap between the light and the windshield a bit more than you see here, which is not a huge space anyway. Keep in mind also that LED bars are perfectly straight while your windshield has a convex curve which closes the gap quite a bit more in the top/center.

Thanks for the info. I like that one there. I also like the idea of the adjustable tabs. I just don't want it getting hung up on stuff all the time. I spend a lot of time in the forest. And I like to keep a low profile on the truck.(my d oriel is cut down height wise as well.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #145
jimmybee1108 will become famous soon enough
Name: JM
jimmybee1108's Tacoma Gallery
Do want. Do want!! For a single row 40!
And also, those lights in the grille on the red....I want that too...
Old 03-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #146
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
my god!!! that turned out awsome!!! i can tell you now that once i get back down to the lower 48 one of these WILL go on my truck!! so jelly of RADs truck
Old 03-04-2013, 11:10 AM   #147
Evokid03 is on a distinguished road
Evokid03's Tacoma Gallery
PMed you guys
Old 03-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #148
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I will be gone racing the San Felipe 250 all week/weekend.

Please be patient with any questions/requests until then.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #149
Mr.Monstertacoma is on a distinguished road
Mr.Monstertacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hi where can i purchase this black roof bar with and without lights?
Old 05-29-2013, 01:03 AM   #150
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Couple more left. Once these are gone, that's it. Thanks
Old 07-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #153
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
Interested on one. Thanks
Old 07-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #154
$150 picked up

$180 shipped w/ tracking & insurance

They are made to hold one or multiple LED bars up to 47" total width.

I do not sell LED bars, sorry. PM me to order.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:37 PM   #155
04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all

Name: Matt
04trd's Tacoma Gallery
Now if u make this for a first gen I would buy one!
Old 07-22-2013, 09:50 AM   #156
BB king offroad is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
BB king offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Want to purchase the roof mount brackets for a 50 in light Bar

I just purchased a 50 in. Led Light Bar for a 2012 double cab Tacoma. I am trying to purchase a set of the Roof Mount Brackets that you have fabricated. if you could reply to this post or email me briannewmans225@yahoo.com thanks.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #157
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
So from your previous statement a 50" would not work with this mount, is that correct?
Old 08-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #158
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Are you still selling these? I'm interested
Old 08-09-2013, 12:07 AM   #159
The last one may have just been sold to a local buyer. I can do another short run if 5 people commit to a 50% deposit.

Deposits can be made either in person or via paypal.

Custom mounts can be made for 50" bars. They are $25 extra.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:28 AM   #160
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking on something along the lines of a 40" or 30" spot with some smaller floods on the sides...

Any chance you could do a one-off for me if I come to pick it up?