1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

retro headlights n projector fogs

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Grande, May 29, 2012.

1. May 29, 2012 at 3:15 PM
    Grande

Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thomas, The little truck that could
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    Almost done wit my lil project.

Im gona pait the reflector black still.

Total cost so far 68.79

2012-05-15_10-24-56_745.jpg
    2012-05-24_16-08-05_598.jpg
    2012-05-22_18-17-33_782.jpg
    2012-05-29_15-01-34_937.jpg
    2012-05-29_15-01-52_454.jpg

2. Jun 6, 2012 at 11:34 PM
    Grande

Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thomas, The little truck that could
    Painted badges. Bedlined grille, wheels and lower valence. Billies 5100 @.85 up front. Dodger Jack Ball Mod. Custom trail damaged rear bumper (for the time being). Lil LED light bar on grill. Hard-wired Radar Det. Custom Projector fog lights, Anytime Fog Mod, HIDS, White LED accent lighting on a Single post double toggle swicht, so they light up wit my door/dome light, or always on, or never on. LED map and dome lights.
    Do u mean my old yellow fog lights?? well if u did, i dunno honestly, i think its bcuz they were dirty, lol. But they usually dont look like that like that.

the projectors came off a Infinity i came across at a local pick a part, 38$.

But the projectors for the headlights turned out to b too long, they didnt fit when i tired to put them on my truck, well atleast the driver side didnt bcuz of the battery. So i took them back apart and put one of the projectors on my mini chopper bike, lol.

currently lookin for sum smaller projectors i cud use for my headlights.

Foglights are great tho, i cant complain about those :)

Products Discussed in

To Top