Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Anyone have these black Headlights???

Old 05-31-2012, 06:22 AM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have these black Headlights???

Hey guys, I found a auto place near me that sells black headlights for the tacomas. Now I know the cheap 100$ ebay ones suck ass and the lighting outport on them is bad but I didnt know if these were made by the same company of not. There more money at 191 and I dont mind paying more for them but didnt know if they were the ebay ones or better made? What do you guys think. I really dont want halos and I dont trust myself to do the bhlm so idk what to do.

The site is here
http://www.am-autoparts.com/2010/Toy...14/512721.html

Thanks.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:15 PM   #2
three west is on a distinguished road
Name: JD
three west's Tacoma Gallery
looks like those are just aftermarket replacements as a factory match to the 09 Sport factory lamps

if they are near you find out what brand these lights are, the best are TYC or Depo