Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Just Installed my Halos

Old 12-28-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
Attack Life.
mpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the rough

mpreiss's Tacoma Gallery
Just Installed my Halos

Just got my Halos installed. Got them for Christmas took me about an hour and a half, I love them, let me know what you think. The leds that are 3 on each side and vertical are really bright. That last pic is no headlights on but those leds are making a glare.

Old 12-28-2008, 06:46 PM   #2
Attack Life.
mpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the rough

mpreiss's Tacoma Gallery
dayshot. Nothing on.

Old 12-28-2008, 06:52 PM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
Old 12-28-2008, 06:53 PM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I like them man. Those are cool. I went with the other design but yours are cool too!!
Old 12-28-2008, 07:15 PM   #5
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!
Old 12-28-2008, 07:35 PM   #6
azzurri is on a distinguished road
azzurri's Tacoma Gallery
sweet i just orderthese same ones looking good
Old 12-29-2008, 08:56 AM   #7
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Dang, that's sharp looking. Do they make anything like that for the first gen taco's?
Old 12-29-2008, 09:17 AM   #8
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Those look awesome bro!
Old 12-29-2008, 09:23 AM   #9
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Dang, that's sharp looking. Do they make anything like that for the first gen taco's?
probably, just do a search on ebay
Old 12-29-2008, 09:23 AM   #10
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to see what CiNcity designs could make of those!
Old 12-30-2008, 11:28 PM   #11
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Purty nice lights there. For everyones benefit please aim em when ur done.
i installed aftermarket black headlights..how do you "aim em" cause ive noticed my drivers side light is brighter or maybe a little higher than the passenger's side ..-thx-
Old 12-31-2008, 09:02 AM   #13

thanks luke
Old 01-03-2009, 11:07 AM   #14
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
those are absolutely awesome lights, but i gotta know; are those as brite as stock?
Old 01-03-2009, 04:15 PM   #15
Attack Life.

mpreiss's Tacoma Gallery
oh yea they are just as bright if not a little brighter.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #16
hitaco is on a distinguished road
hitaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks great^_^ do u know if you can put an h-4 hid kit in it ?
Old 01-03-2009, 08:22 PM   #18
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered some Halos for my 1st Gen! Im gonna get some custom LED work done and will post teh results!
Old 01-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #19
Attack Life.

mpreiss's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure you can put the hid kits in them, I'm am kinda unclear on those though. What exactly comes with the hid kits.?
Old 01-04-2009, 04:38 PM   #20
Attack Life.

mpreiss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
I ordered some Halos for my 1st Gen! Im gonna get some custom LED work done and will post teh results!
Please do. My buddy was asking about those for his 1st gen. did you get them on ebay.??