Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

4 inch fog options, help needed

Old 06-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
fka unregistered lurker...
munkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
munkel's Tacoma Gallery
4 inch fog options, help needed

Im getting a bumper with 4 inch fog light holes and need some opinions on what to get. Ideally I would like something I can run most of the time to supplement my crappy headlights. I know a lot of people don't like that idea but ........

Was looking at the PIAA SMR clear fogs but they are very spendy.

Thanks!
Old 06-04-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
fka unregistered lurker...
munkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant futuremunkel has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
munkel's Tacoma Gallery
definitely not but thanks for the thought.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #3
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
You could run some 4" HID Krager driving lights to assist headlights.

If you didnt want on road use Scorpion has some 10,000 lumen LED fogs. Brightest 4" light made.

Hella has the 4000xi 4" HID flood.