LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Kragen HIDs Bulb Replacement

Old 06-30-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Kragen HIDs Bulb Replacement

Ordered a set of Kragen 55W 7" HIDs from Gtlightingusa via the gb. Might be able to answer my own question when the lights arrive, but figured I'd ask anyways...

What bulb style do these lights use - D2S, etc.?

Not a huge fan of the 6000k color temp. Drove the Alaska highway in Jan., and found that the color temperature (had them in my projector retro) was really fatiguing to my eyes when driving in snow.

Put Phillips 4300k's in my FX-Rs and they're remarkable.

Anxious to see how these perform in conjunction with my retro. Already got a Blue Seas fuse block, and a OTRATTW rocker, now I need the lights!