Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

ARB bumper and headlight ?

Old 07-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
ARB bumper and headlight ?

Ok 1) Can I pull my headlights out without taking off my ARB bumper? It looks close anyone know?

Also I am looking for headlights just like these anyone know where I can get a set?

Thanks in advance
Old 07-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump anyone? Even guesses would be great!

I have been googling for those headlights but can't find them lol
Old 07-02-2012, 06:31 AM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I think those are retrofitted lights with "I wish I was an Audi" leds added to the bottom of the housing.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:31 AM   #4
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
It would be very close, maybe not possible on a second gen. I know first gens can't even take the grill out withiugh dropping the bumper.... Ahem, Jeff. Seriously though I doubt it.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:51 AM   #5
Gotcha thanks guys,

Ok well whats a good projector headlight that won't break the bank? Only requirement is has to be blacked out.

Sucks I gotta drop the bumper but oh well
Old 07-02-2012, 06:56 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
Gotcha thanks guys,

Ok well whats a good projector headlight that won't break the bank? Only requirement is has to be blacked out.

Sucks I gotta drop the bumper but oh well
Make your own... There's a feeler on a group buy through the retrofit source right now.

Retrofit your headlights and black out everything in the process. So much win!
Old 07-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #7
I thought about that, they're already blacked out.

Afraid of screwing something up....

I'd stick with HIDs but I blind people and feel bad
Old 07-02-2012, 07:27 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
I thought about that, they're already blacked out.

Afraid of screwing something up....

I'd stick with HIDs but I blind people and feel bad
You can black out the reflector bowl also with projectors and lose the kiddy plug and play HID kit that you're still running even though you know it blinds people...

The BHLM is simple, if you're nervous, buy a second set of headlights, modify those, then swap them and sell off your old ones. Your light output will be much much better than what you have now and no more blinding oncoming traffic.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:43 AM   #9
Yeah I have a regular set of headlights OEM stock ones I thought about trying it or just paying someone to do it.

I'm not good with that stuff haha! Engines and suspension got that but little detail stuff eh

Gotta go outside your comfort zone sometimes though right? Maybe I'll look into doing it myself!

O also I don't drive much at night, that's why I haven't changed them already.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #10
Banned
hayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhayabusa3303 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hayabusa3303's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
It would be very close, maybe not possible on a second gen. I know first gens can't even take the grill out withiugh dropping the bumper.... Ahem, Jeff. Seriously though I doubt it.

took the grill off my first gen with arb no problems.