Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Driving Lights

Old 01-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
medicwithtattoos is on a distinguished road

medicwithtattoos's Tacoma Gallery
Driving Lights

I was wondering if anyone knew or if it is even possible to make the driving lights on a 2007 Taco come on with the parking lights, instead of only with the head lights. Thanks for any input on this matter.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #3

Thank you - I will have to try this, sorry for calling them driving lights. I have always considered driving lights to be white and fog lights to be yellow.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicwithtattoos View Post
Thank you - I will have to try this, sorry for calling them driving lights. I have always considered driving lights to be white and fog lights to be yellow.
Your welcome, lol..I always thought yellow were fogs too. Was that what you were looking for?
Old 01-04-2009, 08:21 PM   #5

Yes, that was what I wanted, I just hate always having to run the head lights when I want to be seen. I did recently add a pair of off road lights off of my bull bar. When I wired them I spliced off the parking lights to activate the relay, of course with a swith in the wire , but they can be blinding, so would rather use the lower ones, instead of the off road lights. Again thank you for your help and will let you know if this project works. Was is the worse thing that can happen - get a 2009 Toca, after the fire, LOL.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #6
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicwithtattoos View Post
What's the worse thing that can happen - get a 2009 Toca, after the fire, LOL.
Dude,lol Might i suggest disconnecting the battery first?
Old 01-06-2009, 11:38 AM   #8

Thanks

WELL IT IS DONE - and might I add was easy and worked like a charm. They now come on with the parking lights and stay on even with the high beam on. I know this is not a big deal, but I found living in New England with our snow storms it is better to have on lower lights then your headlights, to help prevent snow blindness. The best part of this all is the switch still controls them as well, so you do not need to have them on if you do not want. I would recommend this to anyone!!!! Thank you all for your help on this matter.