LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Rigid Industries Sale

Old 07-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Rigid Industries Sale

Hey guys I just found that this site is having 10% off some RI lights. I just ordered a SR 20" bar for $453. I know it's still expensive but when ordering these light bars anything helps. Also they seem to never be on sale. I have no idea how long the sale is but check it out!!

http://www.truckcustomizers.com/
Old 07-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
Banned
Hii will become famous soon enough
Hii's Tacoma Gallery
$453 for a 20"
Ouch
Old 07-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hii View Post
$453 for a 20"
Ouch
Yea it still sucks, but better then the regular $500+. Hopefully someone else can save a few dollars if they really want these.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
There are other companies you know.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:28 PM   #5
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Rigid seems good from what I've heard. What else is out there and not crap?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #6
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Black Knight racings getting up in the racing world. Their website sucks at the moment but you can call them.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:36 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
There are other companies you know.
Yea I know there are other companies, but they are still a few hundred and if I'm going to spend the money id rather buy from the trusted company. That's just my personal feel.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:40 PM   #8
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkindrublic View Post
Yea I know there are other companies, but they are still a few hundred and if I'm going to spend the money id rather buy from the trusted company. That's just my personal feel.
No doubt, I understand. A fab company let me in on their 30% discount off rigid. I just dropped 1600 bucks on wheels and tires so i don't see myself taking advantage of that anytime soon.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #9
Banned
Hii will become famous soon enough
Hii's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
GG-Lighting.net
Old 07-09-2012, 09:53 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
No doubt, I understand. A fab company let me in on their 30% discount off rigid. I just dropped 1600 bucks on wheels and tires so i don't see myself taking advantage of that anytime soon.
Damn 30% would have been sick. I was so happy to find 10%. Oh well, still saved $50.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #11

Bump, to help save anyone interested in buying RI products some money.