1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

elusive elements auto cad drawlings

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by CRONKED TaCo, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Jul 9, 2012 at 7:34 PM
    CRONKED TaCo

CRONKED TaCo [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robbie
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Silver 2011 sport dbl cab 4x4
    Wet Okoles, Satoshi grill, Hella 700's hid converted, Alpine audio install, sound deadened, limo tint, 4.7 Tundra TRD Catback, 3 inch procomp, bed lights. To come TRD supercharger, roof racks, stuffing 285 70 17 trail grapplers.
    hey guys do yall have the auto cad drawings for the light bar behind the grille? i have the access to the cutting table and thought that if anyone has already done one would loan me the drawings so it would save a bunch of time!!!

2. Jul 9, 2012 at 7:41 PM
    Forster46

Forster46 Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    I doubt they want to lose money by giving away the plans to their product..

3. Jul 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM
    CRONKED TaCo

CRONKED TaCo [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robbie
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Silver 2011 sport dbl cab 4x4
    Wet Okoles, Satoshi grill, Hella 700's hid converted, Alpine audio install, sound deadened, limo tint, 4.7 Tundra TRD Catback, 3 inch procomp, bed lights. To come TRD supercharger, roof racks, stuffing 285 70 17 trail grapplers.
    I'm not asking the elusive guys directly! I know they probably will not give it to me so I thought that I would ask the diy'ers (on a DIY forum) if they had drawings that worked so again if anyone has anything that worked please tell me

4. Jul 9, 2012 at 9:44 PM
    Rich91710

Rich91710 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    08 Base
    Satoshi with FJ badge, factory cruise, factory intermittent wipers, Redline Tuning hood-lift struts, Hellwig Swaybar, Rosen DVD-Nav
    The instead of asking for EE drawings, just ask for any plans that a member may have drawn.

Or draft your own and share ;)

Most DIYers on the forums DIY the old fashioned way... drill pres and an angle grinder :D

5. Jul 9, 2012 at 9:45 PM
    Forster46

Forster46 Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.

Products Discussed in

To Top