Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

PIAA H4 Xtreme White Bulbs

Old 07-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
PIAA H4 Xtreme White Bulbs

anybody own these? http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=83

if yes, would you mind putting up some pictures thanks
Old 07-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I has a pair.
I don't know what you're looking for as far as pictures but here's an older one that I have:

When the lights are off, the reflector bowl has a blue hue to it also:
Old 07-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
so the beams arent blue?
No, it's a pretty white beam and not blinding like the silverstars. I think they have a nice color and am happy with the beam pattern they produce, both high and low beam.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:00 AM   #6
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...ex%2Caps%2C509

$10 cheaper on amazon
Old 10-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #7
JSpoon is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
JSpoon's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys know the difference between the Xtreme White, and the Intense White bulbs? As far as color and life expectancy. I replaced my orange corner lights with some white LEDS and like the white look. I just need my headlights to match now.