LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

DDM tuning customer service: Good or Bad?

View Poll Results: DDM tuning: good or bad service?
Great service 0 0%
good service 3 33.33%
Terrible service, Ill never use them again 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
DDM tuning customer service: Good or Bad?

I bought a DDM tuning HID kit in september of 2011 and the wiring harness shorted out in april, I have been trying to get them to warranty the harness but I am having no luck. Has anyone else had any luck with DDM Tuning?

I am unsatisfied with their customer service and I will never purchase anything from them, and I won't recommend them to anyone. I am trying one last time to get this harness warrantied, but I do not know if I will hear anything. Let me know if you have had any luck with them.

If you don't mind, please comment if you vote terrible service.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I never had any issues with them.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I never had any issues with them.
I bought headlights and fog lights. haven't had an issue with fogs, but headlights didn't last long. the bulbs are good, ballast is good, I'm just not getting power to the ballast because of my harness
Old 07-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
I bought headlights and fog lights. haven't had an issue with fogs, but headlights didn't last long. the bulbs are good, ballast is good, I'm just not getting power to the ballast because of my harness
I had their kit on my quad for 3 years. They survived crashes, hard hits, sand, dirt, mud and everything the whole time but I ditched them because the light output is useless.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:56 PM   #5
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Their kits are a coin flip and the quality control from the manufacturer is seriously lacking. If you get a kit that didn't work right away they'll ship you whatever replacement parts are needed usually without question. Their customer service might be okay, but the product is nothing special.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #6
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
Their kits are a coin flip and the quality control from the manufacturer is seriously lacking. If you get a kit that didn't work right away they'll ship you whatever replacement parts are needed usually without question. Their customer service might be okay, but the product is nothing special.
I have heard this from other people
Old 07-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #7
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
I purchased many sets of HID's from them at different times. One of the ballasts was DOA and wouldn't do anything. I called them, they answered right away and sent me a replacement fairly fast.

I have been happy with their customer service, but it seems many others haven't had the same experience as me.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #8
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. I hate seeing the poll results. I really want to buy their HID for my fogs. The price is right. I have Slim Cubby for my headlights with no issues. Just wanted to save some $$$. May not be worth it!
Old 07-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #9
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan76 View Post
Damn. I hate seeing the poll results. I really want to buy their HID for my fogs. The price is right. I have Slim Cubby for my headlights with no issues. Just wanted to save some $$$. May not be worth it!
I have 5000k fogs and I haven't had one problem. I also have the fog light anytime mod so I use them more than my regular lights. My headlight harness hasnt been as lucky though.