Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

H3 Upgrades?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
H3 Upgrades?

So, I have KC Daylighters on my truck - 130 watts. It's an H3 bulb, but the temp is on the low side - really yellow compared to my headlights (Philips Xtreme). Can I buy these H3s and put them in my Daylighters? I don't want to upgrade to HIDs.

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Crysta...rds=Philips+H3

The wattage isn't listed. Think they'll fit? Think they'll be a lot less bright?
Old 07-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #2
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like they're probably 55W. I assume they'll be less bright than my 130W Daylighters, and they are blue tipped - I don't mind a high kelvin rating but I don't like the fake blue twinge of tipped bulbs.

I wish there was a bright white H3 replacement bulb. If anyone knows of one, let me know!
Old 07-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
http://store.candlepower.com/h3bulbs.html

Narva....FTW!

Products Discussed in this Thread