Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

headlight bulbs

Old 10-09-2007, 04:48 AM   #41
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I don't know. Being that I don't off-road much, I might get more use out of the wench.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:27 AM   #42
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
The more i see that picture the more i think i need that wench instead of the winch....
Old 10-09-2007, 08:55 AM   #43
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if she could pull you out of the mud, then you'd get double duty!

OK, but if you're going to dream, dream big.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:50 AM   #44
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
NEW IDEA!!! We need a section of this forum devoted to pictures of Wenches holding Winches!!! Tell me thats not a great idea!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 10:50 AM   #45
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
How about wenches holding beer. Lots of beer.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...ze/big/cat/500
Old 10-09-2007, 01:45 PM   #46

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
How about wenches holding beer. Lots of beer.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...ze/big/cat/500
Half of that picture is awesome, the other half is really really not awesome.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:43 PM   #47
Senior Senile Member
sunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Seabees 27th Battalion
Name: Bill
Location: Great Sacandaga Lake region Northville NY, South Yarmouth, Cape Cod Ma.
sunruner19's Tacoma Gallery
I beleive i wrote a thread on changing from stock bulbs to H.I.D. conversions, plug n play etc. There are a few out there, mainly sold on ebay that are pure crapola. First things first. When you go to this hid system, the bulb itself that is used, has a different focal point than the halogen bulb. Most that are offered for sale are low beam bulbs which means you loose the high beam. Unless you go for the bi xon bulb which will give you the hi-lo beam. However, there are two types, one of which has the hid bulb with a halogen bulb grafted onto the base, hence the hi lo feature. The other, has a shield that moves up and down giving the effect of hi low. In either case, the focal point is changed which inturn gives you an uneven cutoff light. Stock Toyota Tacoma headlamp reflectors are NOT setup for HID bulbs period. To get the full effect of an HID, you should use projector style headlamps similar to what Hella offers in 90mm and 120mm.
Also, what is sold on ebay is pure chinese crapola, plain and simple and burns out within a few months. They will tell you its made by Phillips or Bosch, but neither one of those manufactures make a plug n play unit. It will say Phillips on it, making you think thats what your getting, but like anything else made in china, its deceitful, misleading, and poor quality control.. Plain and simple, you get what you pay for, if its too good to be true, rest assured you will get screwed.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:29 PM   #48
spencer_hong is on a distinguished road
spencer_hong's Tacoma Gallery
Go buy some Luminics bulbs if you want to upgrade. Best bulbs out there. Headlights are H4's and fogs are H10's if you're wondering.

www.luminicsusa.com