Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

FLYZEYE Designs wired L.E.D. lighting for all 2005-2012 Tacomas

View Poll Results: If we develop a V3W, what NEW features do you want?
Motion-Sensing Utility Light Feature with auto fade back to previous setting? 3 50.00%
Digital dimming control - NOT sensitive to moisture? 2 33.33%
OFF position to do 'something' when mounted? 1 16.67%
None of the above. I have my own ideas and PM'd you. 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2013, 11:08 AM   #261
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I know I'm still lovin mine. Turned it off just for grins and just sucks without it......honestly.
Nice!!!
Old 06-09-2013, 03:01 PM   #262
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't realize you guys were locals! I'll order one this week!
Old 06-30-2013, 10:12 PM   #263
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post
Didn't realize you guys were locals! I'll order one this week!
We're headquartered in VA but have team members in New York and Arizona.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:47 AM   #265
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
Hey fellas i believe i saw a write up on how to wire the v2 into a 2012 + Tacoma
But i can't find it anymore.
Anyone have the link???
Old 11-08-2013, 11:00 AM   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderpicks View Post
Hey fellas i believe i saw a write up on how to wire the v2 into a 2012 + Tacoma
But i can't find it anymore.
Anyone have the link???
www.flyzeye-designs.com/installation.html You will see a link back to TW for the 2012+ installation at the upper right side of the page.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:42 AM   #267
CRANKSTERWATCH is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Investigator
Name: Carey
CRANKSTERWATCH's Tacoma Gallery
Great Job Dennis and the FLYZEYE Design Staff

On December 9, 2013, I placed an order with FLYZEYE Designs, LLC, for the LED light assembly. The following day I received a call from FLYZEYE CEO, Dennis Lafreniere. Dennis recalled that I had purchased a like item in May 2013. Dennis called to make sure that there were no issues with my previous purchase of the LED module.

I was surprised by the call. The art of customer service is lost on most businesses today. It seems more and more companies are most interested in making the sale and a quick buck. Rarely do you find a company with the level of professional and personal service exhibited by Dennis and the staff at FLYZEYE Designs. I explained to Dennis I was very pleased with the first LED module and the second LED module was a Christmas gift for my father’s new Tacoma.

I received the LED module two days later. Imagine my surprise when I opened the package and there was more in my package than what I had ordered. A small gift from a family owned company more interested in producing an excellent product and providing impeccable customer service.
My hat is off to Dennis and the staff at FLYZEYE Designs. Outstanding job!