Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

FLYZEYE Designs wired L.E.D. lighting for all 2005-2012 Tacomas

View Poll Results: If we develop a V3W, what NEW features do you want?
Motion-Sensing Utility Light Feature with auto fade back to previous setting? 3 50.00%
Digital dimming control - NOT sensitive to moisture? 2 33.33%
OFF position to do 'something' when mounted? 1 16.67%
None of the above. I have my own ideas and PM'd you. 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2012, 12:38 AM   #1
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up FLYZEYE Designs wired L.E.D. lighting for all 2005-2012 Tacomas

Black Friday Sale on all V1 and V2W LED lighting. From 12:00am EST 11/23/2012 thru 12:00am PST 11/25/2012 ONLY, we will reduce our pricing on our website www.flyzeye-designs.com/store.html and offer: (Edited 11/23/2012)

FYI - Our LED lights work on 2013 models

ALL TCMA-0513 V1 [ANY color scheme]-[Silver or Black] at $32.75.

ALL TCMA-0513 V2W [ANY color scheme]-[Silver or Black] at $42.75.

Standard flat-rate shipping ($7.25) still applies. Orders received before or after the sale will be processed at the regular prices. No other discounts or promotions will be applied.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Exclamation To be clear about current pricing...

All, in an effort to simplify ordering and accounting on our end, we've reduced our prices on our site to a point where we simply CANNOT combine any other previously mentioned discounts.

In the past, we've given $10.00 off just for being on TW. In effect, we still are - TW users represent the majority of our sales to date. You won't have to deal with refund checks from this point forward.

Order now! Supplies are limited.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
ohatetacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
ohatetacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine yesterday.....

Hey Darren...ordered mine yesterday. New low price was not on website. Will I get the refund check or will you simply discount my price?
Old 08-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohatetacoma View Post
Hey Darren...ordered mine yesterday. New low price was not on website. Will I get the refund check or will you simply discount my price?
You will be receiving a $10.00 check as your order was placed before the current pricing went public.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #5

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
You will be receiving a $10.00 check as your order was placed before the current pricing went public.
Thanks Darren...you guys are alright
Can't wait until it gets here. Very cool product!!
Old 08-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #6

Quote:
Thanks Darren...you guys are alright
Can't wait until it gets here. Very cool product!!
Thanks for the support!
Old 08-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #7
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing product! I love mine!! Quick question tho...due to a new headunit install i had to take the wired version on and off which resulted in the tape wearing off what kind of adhesive or 3m tape should i be looking for? the double sided tape im using temporarily is too thick
Old 08-08-2012, 12:18 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Amazing product! I love mine!! Quick question tho...due to a new headunit install i had to take the wired version on and off which resulted in the tape wearing off what kind of adhesive or 3m tape should i be looking for? the double sided tape im using temporarily is too thick
PM me. We'll send you what we use.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #9

Do Pictures like this really help sales???

Now that we have your attention, now check us out at www.flyzeye-designs.com/index.html.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #10
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Nice product...neat site also!
Hopefully soon.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #11
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Love my V2W! Great product and great company to deal with.

Whenever someone gets in my truck they ask about the lights below the head unit.

Good luck with the sales boys
Old 08-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #12
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post

Now that we have your attention, now check us out at www.flyzeye-designs.com/index.html.
she must be american indian...................smoking good product placement for sure
Old 08-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #13
jsp is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerry
jsp's Tacoma Gallery
Where do find the correct adhesive?
Old 08-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsp View Post
Where do find the correct adhesive?
We use 3M VHB. Give me some time to look up the specific code... It's NOT readily available as it is a commercial grade product.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #15

Received my V1W in the mail today and already installed.
Looks fantastic...the lighting was perfect. The quality and functionality of this product is a must buy for all 2nd gen owners!! The only reason I did not get the wired version is because I did not want to make any cuts to dash components. Now I wish I had gotten the wired version. It would be well worth it.

Thanks FLYZEYE!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #16

Quote:
Looks fantastic...the lighting was perfect. The quality and functionality of this product is a must buy for all 2nd gen owners!! The only reason I did not get the wired version is because I did not want to make any cuts to dash components. Now I wish I had gotten the wired version. It would be well worth it.

Thanks FLYZEYE!!!
Chris, Thanks for the kind words! They are nice to hear.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #17

Quote:

Thanks FLYZEYE!!!
Curiously, how long did it take to install?
Old 08-09-2012, 11:18 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Hey Darren, you accept PayPal?
We do accept PayPal - our recipient address is flyzeye@yahoo.com.