1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Arb marker lights

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by MarineTacoDriver, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Aug 3, 2012 at 8:40 AM
    MarineTacoDriver

MarineTacoDriver [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cherry Point
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 4x4
    ARB front bumper, Warn M8000, ATO front/transmission/transfer case skids, Icon ext travel coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, OME Dakar leaf springs, Bilstein/RCD 5100 3-4" lift shock, extended stainless brake lines, DrewFab shackle flip, rear ARB Airlocker, ARB air compressor
    Hi, I searched but had no luck finding anything. I bought my arb used, and the marker lights had leaked water in, so I never bothered hooking them up. Now, 7 months later, it's time to figure something out...
    What I would like to do, is swap the market light assembly for one of these:
    [​IMG]
    I essentially want to just run it as a dtrl, so I will put an amber film over it like some do with the fog lights.

My question is this:
    Can I combine leds on the same wiring as the stock dtrl or headlights? (I haven't decided if I want it on only with headlights, or on all the time with the dtrls)

2. Aug 3, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    solution is either to wire up that stand alone housing.

or call arb and order new housings seal them up using butyl rubber literally takes 30 seconds then run 1157 leds in either side of the housing. one 1157 for your turn signal one for the running light.

3. Aug 3, 2012 at 8:54 AM
    MarineTacoDriver

MarineTacoDriver [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cherry Point
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 4x4
    ARB front bumper, Warn M8000, ATO front/transmission/transfer case skids, Icon ext travel coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, OME Dakar leaf springs, Bilstein/RCD 5100 3-4" lift shock, extended stainless brake lines, DrewFab shackle flip, rear ARB Airlocker, ARB air compressor
    Awesome, thank you!

Products Discussed in

To Top