Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Arb marker lights

Old 08-03-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Arb marker lights

Hi, I searched but had no luck finding anything. I bought my arb used, and the marker lights had leaked water in, so I never bothered hooking them up. Now, 7 months later, it's time to figure something out...
What I would like to do, is swap the market light assembly for one of these:

I essentially want to just run it as a dtrl, so I will put an amber film over it like some do with the fog lights.

My question is this:
Can I combine leds on the same wiring as the stock dtrl or headlights? (I haven't decided if I want it on only with headlights, or on all the time with the dtrls)