LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Beware ADVMonster shipping

Old 08-15-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Beware ADVMonster shipping

Just a warning to anyone ordering through ADVMonster.com Their website does NOT offer the option to put insurance or even signature required on the items you order from them. So if a package ends up missing, they simply wash their hands of it and say that it is not their responsibility. I ordered two lights from them and when they didn't show up on my doorstep, their answer is:

Hi Shane,

The USPS says the package was delivered to the address, if I attempt to file a claim, they will say it has been delivered. Insurance is the responsibility of the customer, it costs extra as does signature required (most people do not like this because the PO will not leave the package).

Please go to your USPS and request an investigation, this is the responsibility of the FBI. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist in the investigation.

Regards,

John Sanders
ADVmonster

I am not saying they are a bad company, but it may be in your best interest to call them to place your order and ask signature required on your delivery or yours too may disappear without any recourse.