Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Pictures of Depo black surround headlights

Old 09-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #1
Techno Duck is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
Techno Duck's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures of Depo black surround headlights

Anyone have good pictures of the Depo headlights with the black surrounds? Or how about the Depo black surround lights side by side with the smoked factory head lights.

I am contemplating a projector retrofit and was thinking of getting a set of the Depo's to do it on. I am pretty handy but dont want to mess up the smoked factory headlights on my 2010.

Just not sure how crazy i am about the black surrounds.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:52 AM   #3
Rascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRascal737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
Rascal737's Tacoma Gallery
the other option is to paint the surround to what ever you like, if you like the smoked oem look I'm pretty sure you can get paint for that
Old 09-06-2012, 05:18 AM   #4
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm using a set of depo headlights for my retrofit, here's what they look liked before I tore them up pretty good quality.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #5
Techno Duck is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
Techno Duck's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect pictures, thanks a ton. Ill probably pickup a set and see how i like them, then figure it out from there.

I have 35w 5k HID's in right now, my friend said they arent to bad and i havent been flashed at all, but hate to be 'that guy' with the annoying glare, i know i hate it when someone gets behind me in my other car (which is really low) and HID's in reflector housings.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #6
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Do a retrofit man I'm just about done with mine right now check out my pictures in my gallery. You won't be dissapointed with a retro