LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED Bar behind Satoshi

Old 09-14-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
LED Bar behind Satoshi

I looked through the forum and couldn't find a thread already started specifically for this so I figured I'd post this incase anyone else wanted to do the same. I took a RI 20" SR LED Bar and put it behind my Satoshi grill. I used a BAMF behind the grill light mount with the LED bar adaptor. I like the mount but I couldn't get mine to have all four screws bolted in. The best I could get was three screws in due to the way the LED adaptor I received was made. Don't take that as I am unsatisfied with BAMF's product I'm just saying how it is. I love the BAMF light mount but wish I could have the fourth screw in. I It was actually a pain in the ass to do but I made it work with a little Dremel work and determination. I had to Dremel out part of the bracket that is in from of the radiator because the LED was to deep to fit otherwise. Here are the pics of how I got it to fit in the very tight space. Let me know if you want any more pics and I'll get them posted.

Finished product at night with my roof lights, halos, and LED Bar on from the side:

Daytime:

LED Bar + Halos + Roof Lights straight on:

Halos + LED Bar from the side:

How I made it fit with Dremel work:

Side View:

Added Rubber so it doesn't destroy my Bar:

Old 09-14-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 09-14-2012, 12:38 PM   #3
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
Looks great!
Thanks man!
Old 01-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaLor View Post
Did you have to move your transmission cooler? If so, how did you do it?
Yes I angled it down and it can kind of be seen in the side view photo. There is a screw already on the truck that I just used to attach it with.