Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Feniex Industries LED Spotlights?

Old 01-29-2013, 03:46 AM   #21
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Henry
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_e View Post
I plan on getting 2 of the 100 flood for rear lighting.
PM me when ur ready. I will get you the discount code for our store.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:07 PM   #22
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd8bao View Post
PM me when ur ready. I will get you the discount code for our store.
Will do.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #23
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
I have a guy that is mounting two Titan 100 in his ARB bumper as berm lighting. He is taking out the turn signals that came with bumper. Will try and get pics ASAP.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #24
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://wiredinstallation.com

New pics added for output of the 100 & 200. Description should be scrolling between off and on.
Hmm I need switches....
Old 02-04-2013, 04:07 AM   #25

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
Hmm I need switches....
Got those also. Nice console switches, momentary/on off and even wireless

Switch Systems
Old 02-21-2013, 06:37 AM   #26

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Coupon Code for Wired Installation Store

taco_10

Use the code above to get 10% off your total order from us. Lots of off road lights and warning lights available.

Wired Installation LLC
Old 03-27-2013, 08:56 PM   #27

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone else is interested, here is the link to the " NO GROUP BUY REQUIRED" Buyers page

Feniex Industries and Wired Installation - OFF-ROAD Lights
Old 03-29-2013, 05:57 AM   #28
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested in some of these maybe. How well do they take a beating? They seem protected from the elements enough, and are designed for emergency vehicles so I want to assume they can take some punishment, but would like to know just how durable they really are.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:55 AM   #30

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Each 4 or 6 led module is hermetically sealed so they are very durable. The extruded chassis is pretty stout. I know they don't look like a ridgid or a china knock off but they are stout and thin. You won't be disappointed. On the thread I have linked a few back I have guys buying some and should be receiving them shortly so you can follow them also.

Thanks for the interest
Old 03-29-2013, 11:06 AM   #31
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I understand that they are air/water tight. But how well do they hold up against impact? Especially the lens area. While I dont plan on hitting my lights with a hammer, its nice to know that they can take a hit and keep working.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:27 AM   #32

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
That is a good question. I have one and maybe I will have to do a torture test series or something.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:33 AM   #33

Quote:
That is a good question. I have one and maybe I will have to do a torture test series or something.
That would be awesome. Provided they can take a decent amount of punishment, I might go this route instead of what I have been looking at.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:25 PM   #34

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGU3 PR3DATOR View Post
That would be awesome. Provided they can take a decent amount of punishment, I might go this route instead of what I have been looking at.
I will try this weekend but it is the holiday and all so if not early next week.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:33 AM   #35

Any chance you got around to torture testing those lights?
Old 04-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #36

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Have not. They have been out in loan.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:38 AM   #37
Grizz701 is on a distinguished road
Grizz701's Tacoma Gallery
Folks just a FYI. Avoid Feniex equipment. I just closed my account with them due to the level of defects. There are more reliable roducts out there. Just stay away from FENIEX
Old 04-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #38

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz701 View Post
Folks just a FYI. Avoid Feniex equipment. I just closed my account with them due to the level of defects. There are more reliable roducts out there. Just stay away from FENIEX
Would you care to explain some issues. Where were you a dealer and for how long? Looks like you're pretty new to the site, like today. I have been a dealer, installer and owner of the products for over a year now and have had very little issues. No customers with any issues.