Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Feniex Industries LED Spotlights?

Old 09-17-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
Not squatin' w/ my spurs on...
Team Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to all

Name: Eric
Team Flatline's Tacoma Gallery
Feniex Industries LED Spotlights?

Was just wondering if anyone has any experience with these? http://www.feniex.com/product.php?prod_id=362

I've got a set of their Python strobes and d*mn, they're bright and was thinking of adding this to my Distinct light bar to compliment my 4 Hella 500ff's. I was planning on the spot version (20 degree optics) installed below my bar light tabs.

Thoughts? Experiences?

Thanks.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
Team Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to all

43 views and no advice/ opinions?

Guess I'll delve off on my own. Think bout posting results.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #4
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
how much are these? i went on the site and it seems you have to fill out an essay to get a "quote"
Old 09-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #5
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds close to my sn and fenix lights haha
Old 12-02-2012, 11:01 PM   #6
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Henry
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice lights. We are going to be getting a 6 and 8 pod in shortly and will get some pics. If anyone still looking we are a dealer for these lights. Each pod puts out an impressive 800 Lumens using Phillips 4W LED's

Wired Installation

Henry
Owner / Installer
Wired Installation LLC
Cleveland, Oh
Old 12-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #7
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
I'm planning on mounting two of the 100s for rear lighting.. but its farther down on my mod list. Btw the 100s are $54 each and the 200s are $120
Old 12-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd8bao View Post
Very nice lights. We are going to be getting a 6 and 8 pod in shortly and will get some pics. If anyone still looking we are a dealer for these lights. Each pod puts out an impressive 800 Lumens using Phillips 4W LED's

Wired Installation

Henry
Owner / Installer
Wired Installation LLC
Cleveland, Oh
Henry,

I still haven't pulled the trigger yet. I know their Python series are superb, but am still interested in some night shots. Please do post up some pics so I can justify to the boss (wife) that they will indeed be a needed addition to my current Hellas.

Btw, some pricing info would also help the "cause".

Thanks.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #9
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the same company that makes flashlights? If so, I've had excellent luck from there handhelds.

Edit: not the same company.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #10
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Fenix flashlights. Different
Old 12-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #11
kd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shedkd8bao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Flatline View Post
Henry,

I still haven't pulled the trigger yet. I know their Python series are superb, but am still interested in some night shots. Please do post up some pics so I can justify to the boss (wife) that they will indeed be a needed addition to my current Hellas.

Btw, some pricing info would also help the "cause".

Thanks.
Yeah no problem. You actually want to look at the Titan series if you want work or driving lights. The python series is more for warning lights as they have built in flashers.

http://wiredinstallation.com

You can get prices there.

Hopefully by Thursday we will have them and we can get some good pics and or video.

Good luck with the boss. 😁
Old 12-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #12
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
are you pairing them with a flasher? or just a are they going to be wired to a switch constant on/off type deal.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:12 AM   #13

I've already got the Pythons front and rear. Is was looking at the Titan to place under my light bar to compliment my 4 Hellas. The titans will be on a seperate on/off switch. I am just curious how well the spots throw.

Eric
Old 12-04-2012, 05:41 PM   #14

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Flatline View Post
I've already got the Pythons front and rear. Is was looking at the Titan to place under my light bar to compliment my 4 Hellas. The titans will be on a seperate on/off switch. I am just curious how well the spots throw.

Eric
I just talked to my rep and she said they are being shipped Wednesday. So hopefully by the weekend or beginning of week
Old 12-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #15

Show me something Henry.

I've decided to follow my normal coarse of action.....the heck with permission first, beg forgiveness, it takes less time
Old 12-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #16

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Truer words have never been spoken. "it's better to ask forgiveness than ask permission"
Old 12-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #17

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Ok guys here is your update.
No lights

Feniex Titan 800 - 4 spot and 4 flood

HID Headlights for comparison

Here is the light used

And a video

http://youtu.be/azxX9OTkQwU

Now offering 6 months same as cash for qualified buyers on orders over $99

Let me know if you need more info or how many you want to purchase.

Henry
Owner / Installer
Wired Installation LLC
Old 01-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #18

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Length Titan Series Off Road Light - Up to 100" LONG look under off road
Old 01-27-2013, 06:59 AM   #19

EMS:
kd8bao's Tacoma Gallery

New pics added for output of the 100 & 200. Description should be scrolling between off and on.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #20
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd8bao View Post
http://store.wiredinstallation.com/titan-100/

New pics added for output of the 100 & 200. Description should be scrolling between off and on.
I plan on getting 2 of the 100 flood for rear lighting.