Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

headlight painting

Old 01-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
RDAY is on a distinguished road
RDAY's Tacoma Gallery
headlight painting

Has anyone on here done there headlights to match there truck my truck is indigo ink and can't make up my mind to do them in black or indigo to match the truck.
Pics would help thanks
Old 01-16-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Are you referring to the BHLM (black head light mod)? Or are you painting the lens of your headlights?
Old 01-16-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDAY View Post
Has anyone on here done there headlights to match there truck my truck is indigo ink and can't make up my mind to do them in black or indigo to match the truck.
Pics would help thanks
Hey man i right there with you, i have the indigo ink and I dont know what to do. BHLM or IHLM (Indigo Headlight mod)
Old 01-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Ill do it eventually haha. when i have enough coinfedience in myself to "cook" my headlights
Old 01-17-2009, 03:55 PM   #6
RDAY is on a distinguished road
RDAY's Tacoma Gallery
how much of a pain in the ass is it just to get the headlight out on the bhlm it sounds like a pain
Old 01-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
just read and follow the directions in the BHLM thread exactly and you shouldn't have any problems. Some people on here have told me to turn the oven OFF and let the headlights "cook" and pull them out when you can touch the headlights. Or until they start to hurt after a while.