1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

07 turnsignal in headlight color

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by dmeko0, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Oct 3, 2012 at 5:54 PM
    dmeko0

dmeko0 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Woodstock, GA
    Vehicle:
    '15 DCLB TRD Sport
    4" nerf bars, Westin bull bar, Lund tri-fold bed cover, Pop-lock tailgate lock, TRS Morimoto mini d2s bi-xenon/ BHLM'd headlights, LED fogs/dome/map/license lights (jumper)
    i was unfortunately ran into in a drive thru this august and after having the repairs finished, the new headlight seems a bit different than the older one. they only replaced one headlight because only one was damaged and they said they could not replace the other since it was an insurance claim. one head light, the older one, has a more yellowish tint to the lens on the turnsignal inside of the headlight, the other headlight, the new one, has a lens that is almost clear, very little if any yellow. after i noticed it i took it back and they said they ordered the wrong headlight, so they ordered another and when it came in it was the same deal; still a clear lens. they convinced me for the time being that the lens will fade to yellow over time???? does this sound right or should i go back for a third try at the body shop?? i cant imagine that a lens will fade to yellow but i guess i could be wrong. any help would be appreciated.

Products Discussed in

To Top