Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

New Fogs Installed

Old 01-19-2009, 09:28 AM   #1
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
New Fogs Installed

So my yellow fog lights were garbage (see http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...installed.html)

I ordered a smoked set and installed them today. Quality is 100% better than the yellow set I had. Fit is perfect. While I was there, I also did the fog light mod (with side markers)... I still have my Nokya Yellow bulbs in there.

Old 01-19-2009, 09:35 AM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
your truck is an inspiration to me.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:40 AM   #3
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks awesome I love the TOYOTA emblem on your grill.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:50 AM   #5
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
i been wanting to put fogs on my truck, wered you pick them up and how much? the smoked style looks super good
Old 01-19-2009, 10:27 AM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
dude!!!! THATS LOOKS SWEET!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #8
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
dude!!!! THATS LOOKS SWEET!!!
Thanks man -- I like them
Old 01-20-2009, 04:45 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Lights looks good man.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:48 AM   #10
txusa03 is on a distinguished road
txusa03's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck.

Which ebay seller if you don't mind me asking (I don't care how much you pay I just want to make sure the lights fit the OEM cutout without me adding extra brackets to hold the light in place).

I am looking at trendgearauto for fog lights, you bought any from them? I want fog light that will fit without any extra bracket to hold it in place but I don't want to buy from dealer (too much $$$). Here is link. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts...1%7C240%3A1318
Old 01-30-2009, 11:53 AM   #11
Mayor of TW

^^
Seller was 'treasurecenter' for the smoked fogs.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:46 PM   #12
TRDfarmerTN is on a distinguished road
TRDfarmerTN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post
Nice truck.

Which ebay seller if you don't mind me asking (I don't care how much you pay I just want to make sure the lights fit the OEM cutout without me adding extra brackets to hold the light in place).

I am looking at trendgearauto for fog lights, you bought any from them? I want fog light that will fit without any extra bracket to hold it in place but I don't want to buy from dealer (too much $$$). Here is link. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts...1%7C240%3A1318

i bought a set of these fogs man... they seem ok, but there aimed higher then stock ones once i got them installed...they light up above my headlights and to the sides..so they need to be aimed down some...if you get them