Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED Light Bars

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #21
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
How much did you pay for it?
Was cheaper for me since I get them from a distributor who happens to be a good buddy. He sales the 30" for $325 I believe.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #22
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
Was cheaper for me since I get them from a distributor who happens to be a good buddy. He sales the 30" for $325 I believe.
That's a steal! Can you hook me up with a good deal on a light bar?

EDIT: Well kinda. I've found a 7500lm light bar for only $259, but it's a good deal for the size
Old 10-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #23
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwacker View Post
Here is my setup. They are all Rigid Industries LED light bars

40" E-series up top
10" Spectre SR-series in hood scoop
(4) Dually D2s and 20" E-series behind grill
30" E-series in bumper

Talk about a fuckin' waste of money
Old 10-18-2012, 03:36 PM   #25
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Talk about a fuckin' waste of money
BUT when someone cuts you off....BOOM!@##@$@

Then, its Totally worth it lol
Old 10-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #26
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

First off, that's fucking awesome... Second please tell me you work for a retailer of rigid and paid for these at cost... If not that's alllllottta $...

Lastly can you show all of us how you mounted the bar to your OEM roof rack?
Old 10-18-2012, 03:45 PM   #27
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
sweetness.....
Old 10-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #28
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
First off, that's fucking awesome... Second please tell me you work for a retailer of rigid and paid for these at cost... If not that's alllllottta $...

^^^^^roof rack mount PLEASE!!! I've been needing to do this!
Old 10-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #29
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

When I seen this truck I, for some odd reason, pictured Megazord picking this truck up because he needed a flashlight.

If you don't remember Megazord..

Old 10-18-2012, 04:11 PM   #30
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post

x2. Plus night pics!
Old 10-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #31
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
That's a steal! Can you hook me up with a good deal on a light bar?

EDIT: Well kinda. I've found a 7500lm light bar for only $259, but it's a good deal for the size
If I hook you up then I gotta hook EVERYONE else up and I just can't do that lol. Plus, shipping would hurt ya on the big ass box, especially on the 30"+
Old 10-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #32
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
If I hook you up then I gotta hook EVERYONE else up and I just can't do that lol. Plus, shipping would hurt ya on the big ass box, especially on the 30"+
True...
Old 10-18-2012, 06:54 PM   #33
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
just when I had convinced myself that putting a 20" e series in the grill and a 40" on the roof was too much I see this, and it looks perfect. Thanks for making me feel like all of my money has to go towards this. God, I would do all of that minus the duallies and the scoop bar
Old 10-19-2012, 12:52 AM   #34
09DBLCAB09 is on a distinguished road
09DBLCAB09's Tacoma Gallery
There are cheaper alternatives to Rigid bars. If you've noticed lately, a LOT of people are going different routes than rigid did to their extreme over pricing.

Just my $0.02
Old 10-19-2012, 01:05 AM   #35
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

Mother of god.

I don't know what anyone could possibly need that much light for..
Old 10-19-2012, 01:08 AM   #36
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpocad View Post
BUT when someone cuts you off....BOOM!@##@$@

Then, its Totally worth it lol
Old 10-19-2012, 05:48 AM   #37
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09DBLCAB09 View Post
There are cheaper alternatives to Rigid bars. If you've noticed lately, a LOT of people are going different routes than rigid did to their extreme over pricing.

Just my $0.02
Probably what I'm doing. I love rigid, but their prices are over double of other prices.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:33 AM   #38
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
How do I find out about being a vendor on this site, I'm a dealer for Totron light bars.
Can a mod send me some info please?
Old 10-19-2012, 06:34 AM   #39
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

I will have to admit, that is one of the cleanest, most tasteful installations I've seen, great job!
Old 10-19-2012, 12:08 PM   #40
Taco Sauce
Yota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of light
Yota Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

40" E-series up top
30" E-series in bumper

If someone cuts you off in traffic, you don't catch their hair on fire do you? I bet you can make it look like the sun is coming up!

Products Discussed in this Thread